Bob,

The following is an interesting quote.

"If you really have the desire to attend this reunion, then you will be able to. Lets not try to stir up dissent when there is no need for it.

Long live the Younger Family & Harbour Lights!"

I guess I'm just confused, but I tend to believe what I read. I tend to understand the english language based upon it's dictionary definitions. I tend to think when I read a statement that says no early registrations will be allowed I think that means that no one will be able to register early.

I don't think it means no one , unless you belong to a certain subgroup of the people who will be trying to register, can register early. I may not have made my main complaint clear- if you are going to do something a certain way say so. Don't have secret rules for some and other rules for all the rest.

If this is stirring up dissent , then so be it. I believe that there would be no dissent to stir up if there was nothing hidden going on.

Someone should have reminded all those involved in the secret that it was not to be shared with those unlucky enough not to be of the chosen few.

I accept your opinion, but I don't share it. When someone does something wrong it should be acknowledged as such. It should not be portrayed as a level playing field if it was never intended to be so.

I'm not even concened with the effect this may have on the number on the event pieces you recieve/ purchase. This is about treating your community fairly. There should not be two standards, only one.

Dennis

[This message has been edited by wheland (edited 09-26-2000).]