Harbour Lights didn't get this far by luck. They are a very savy business and I'm sure they know what they are doing. I firmly believe that everyone who wants to attend this reunion will be able to do so. You may not be staying at the new Marriott in Baltimore, but you most certainly will find lodging somewhere. Then you can do what I did for the Providence Reunion, become a daytime attendee.

I do not belong to a Harbour Lights Club. I observed enough bickering in the one year that I was a member to discourage me from participating again. Collecting HLs is suppose to be enjoyable. When it stops being fun then it's time to move on to something else.

Saturday, October 14 is a work day for me. If I don't manage to get through in the first hour before work, I may not get a chance to call again that day. If I don't get through then I'll have to hope to become a daytime attendee again. I don't think a note from my Governor will carry any weight in getting me an advance reservation. So be it...it's not the end of the world.

If you really have the desire to attend this reunion, then you will be able to. Lets not try to stir up dissent when there is no need for it.

Long live the Younger Family & Harbour Lights!

Bob