Hi Dennis, I had the same initial concerns as you and I let Harbour Lights know. After talking with them I feel that Harbour Lights has a very legitimate concern that many of their clubs were going to be engaged in activities that were planned long before the notice of the registration date was announced. I think the big problem that they were unable to deal with was that the Legacy was already shipping at the time this decision was made. To date everyone that wanted to get in to the reunions did with the exception of maybe those new collectors that found out about it to late. I believe that Harbour Lights truly expects to be able to do the same again with the Baltimore Reunion. I think HL tied their hands when they decided to do this and the Legacy was mailing. This is a new problem for Harbour Lights. One they have not had to deal with in the past. At the past two reunions the Collector Clubs were not there in strength like they are today. I think that they know this was as hard a decision as not getting this Reunion to the Great Lakes. They have risked this controversy hoping to allow the club members to register. I think you can agree with me Dennis that its easier to deal with known groups such as clubs than it would be to deal with individuals calling in saying that they are unable to phone in on the 14th. I know that my writing skills are not as elaborate as some members on this forum so I am probably not explaining how I feel with enough emotion. All I can tell you is that I was initially shocked because I thought a couple of large clubs might have called in and expeceted preferred treatment. After talking to Harbour Lights this is not the case that was presented to me. I feel much better about HL's decision to do what they are doing. If I felt that people were going to be locked out of the reunion because of this I would still be upset. We must remember that Harbour Lights is a very small company and that they are the ONLY Collectibles Company that puts on THEIR own event like this. Its tough, they run it like a family and their feelings do get hurt. They have done what they believe to be the right thing and I probably damaged some friendships with what I had to say. Everyone will probably have strong feelings on this regardless of the side you are on.