I tried to call the date of the registration for the 1998 HL Reunion. After several attempts and only receiving a busy signal, I gave up and sent them an email message stating if their were any cancellations I would be interested. The following Monday (I believe) I called them and asked to be put on the waiting list. Several days later I received a call saying I could go as a daytime attendee. Of course, I said yes. A few days after that I got another call asking me if I was still interested in attending as a daytime attendee. Once again I said, yes. They called me twice. Once for my phone call to them and the other for my email message to them.

I spoke with Fred (Kuhlman)the other night and expressed my concern about being able to get a reservation for the 2001 Reunion. In his infinite wisdom, Fred told me I shouldn't worry because the only group of people that know about it are those who frequent this board. The Legacy hasn't gone out yet and that's the only way most of the HL Collectors will find out about it. If the Legacy gets delivered late, some folks may miss the initial deadline to register.

Time will tell.....

My prediction is most everybody that wants to go will be able to attend and that figure will probably be around 900-950 participants.

That's the lengthy word from the East Coast where it's raining one minute then sunny the next. The temp is 70 degrees and the chance of snow is zero.

Bob