At the 98 reunion we called and called and called and only got hold of Harbour Lights after registration had closed. The main hotel was booked, the standby hotel was booked and we were placed on what HL called a waiting list. I think a week or two went by and HL confirmed we would be able to attend as a daytime attendee. This meant that we would be able to attend but we would be able to make our own hotel reservations. As it turned out on registration day after we found out that we were not guaranteed a chance to get in we called the Westin direct and Westin reserved us a room at their weekend rates which were substantially higher than the HL rate. When we attended the reunion the Westin ended up charging us the reunion rate. I'm not sure what happened there but we were very greatful. I was just currious if any forum members had actually ever been unable to attend. I seem to recall reading posts over the last two years that seemed to hint around that collectors were unable to attend though I never really saw a statement in those posts saying that "I was not able to attend and why". Thanks for the breakdown on the numbers John.