Paul, the restaurant doesn't seat 1,000 at one time (even though it is quite large). The Fire Marshall might get a bit upset.
But we have already checked with the local water taxis (boats) in the Baltimore inner harbor and they have said they could handle well over 1,000 with advance notice of a couple of months. I imagine with the incentive of 1,000 meals, it might be possible to get someone to cater a dinner somewhere in the Baltimore area.

On second thought, with that kind of incentive, Michael and I could start cooking now and put it in our freezer and our neighbor's freezer and our aunt's freezer and our cousin's freezer .... and ... and.... Is there anyone out there who could loan us about 200 microwaves for a day. We have six acres of woods, so plenty of room. How many people can bring tables and chairs. Hey, this could be a blast! How about Thomasville, Pennsylvania. Concord is the closest lighthouse which we could all stop at on the way from Baltimore. It's only a 50 mile trip from the inner harbor in Baltimore so now all we need are some big buses!!! Shall we call Maureen and volunteer!

ATTENTION!
Hello. This is Michael. Do not be afraid. I have the situation in hand. I just finished the rubber room and two very nice men in white shirts are going to help me put Karen into the straight jacket.

Now that Michael brought me back to my senses . . . This, of course, is all in fun. And by the way we would love to come to Michigan. We haven't been there in a little over two years and always enjoy it when we get have visited. And Florida is always a great place to visit as well. We'd even love to go back to San Diego.

So where ever the reunion is, we are sure a great time will be had by all.

Sean, Michael is one of those people from California who don't measure distances, so I've stop doing that since we got married. Hooper Strait has become our favorite in the area. When we go boating we usually put in at Sandy Point park, up to Baltimore Light, stop on the way back by Sandy Point, then onto Thomas Point and over to Hooper Strait. Via boat, it isn't all that far and it's a beautiful trip. There is a nautical antique shop in Easton, just inland from St. Michael's that Michael and I and my brother (whenever he comes in from Ohio) always make a trip to. It is a great shop and actually kind of a museum.

We are looking forward to the reunion where ever it is.

Karen and Michael

[This message has been edited by Michael and Karen Power (edited 01-16-2000).]