Now my tour operator says they will have prices for me by mid-month. Sorry for the delay.

On each of the tours there will be lighthouse towers to climb. These will generally be the ones open to the public at specific times. We'll try to arrange for tower climbs during the time we will actually be at the lighthouse and may be able to arrange for a special climb if our schedule will place at the lighthouse during otherwise off hours.

Of course when a group of 50-100 people arrive at once and all want to climb and the tower and stairs may be able to handle 10-12 people at one time, we just can't spend the time at every one.

Those who went on the tours in 1998 will recall that we SAW a lot of lighthouses from a distance, some closer than others. We had access to the grounds of a few lighthouses on each tour but did not have many climbs. That was the nature of what was available.

By reviewing the plans above, I've focused on lighthouses we will actually be visiting up close and personal. Except for the Virginia tour, there are not many other lighthouses that will be seen -- such as off shore ones.

We will have some lighthouse videos to view during the longer legs between visits. And we'll have some goodies to give away. You'll also have a great chance to meet fellow WACKOs and un-connected Harbour Lights collectors.

Thanks for your patience.

[This message has been edited by JChidester (edited 11-04-2000).]