Lets all say Thank You to The Youngers and their staff.
After having been to The Rhode Island Reunion I better appreciate all THE HARD WORK that it takes. I witnessed for myself how hard Bill,Nancy,Kim,their families and their Staff worked during the Reunion with only one thing in mind. That every person attending The Reunion had a GREAT time. Anyone that did not have a good time, has no one to blame but themselves. My wife and I even helped one day carry flowers back into the hotel after an event. I witnessed Bill, Nancy and Kim all work during the Reunion for the one purpose of making every effort that everyone had a good time. Many events take place everyday where that the owner(s) of a company hire people to show others a good time, But not everyday do you see them helping with the work themselves. I can tell you I did see it, and it was only so that their extended family was having a Great time. I only have one concern for the up coming Reunion, "That I can attend!". Where it is, or when it is, will be my last concern. For all those Harbour Light family members that were at the last Reunion, I am sure they will agree, just being part of such a well planned event is an experience one never forgets.
Thank You Again Bill, Nancy, Kim and Staff for a Fantastic Fun Time !!!!
Russ and Donna