I arrived in Orlando at about 10:30 Friday night. After getting luggage, rental car, hotel check in and midnight run to McDonalds, it was 12:30 before we got to bed. We woke up about 8:15 and the kids were getting a little excited about heading off to Disney World. After showers it was approaching the magical hour of 9:00 AM. As I started to attempt to dial I realized that I was unable to make an "800" number call from my room. It was 9:05 before they flciked the switch and I was able to start dialing. I have no idea how many times I dialed the number...I had no redial either. However, I can say that by the end my hands were both getting numb form holding the phone and constantly dialing. At about 9:30, I sent the family over to IHOP to get breakfast. I had a Bacon BBQ Arch Delux at midnight so I really wasn't very hungry. As 10:15 rolled on by I was beginning to get concerned that they would be returning from breakfast soon and I would have to decide between the reunion or delaying The Magic Kingdom (which would not go over well with an excited 7 and 10 year old). But at 10:20 one of the calls was met with a female voice something like "Reunion Headquarters...have you already registered with us today?" rather than that frustrating busy signal. I answered "No" and was switched to another friendly female voice who took all my information promptly. As I was hanging up they all returned from breakfast and we headed over to the park and enjoyed a beautiful day. I couldn't have been more lucky!!!

Doc John

Doc John