This is a club registration report. Kim Andrews asked me, as President of the New England Lighthouse Lovers, to notify all our members of the offer to be pre-registered. My official NELL club pre-registration list sent to Maureen listed 30 club member names. That is NOT 30 rooms, as most were two persons to a room; a few 3 related persons to a room.

Most of these HL collectors would not have been able to register on their own, as they were on the road that morning, heading for Boothbay Harbor, Maine, where our club had its Fall Outing, and then out in the harbor and ocean on a lighthouse cruise. Most of them did not have cell phones and would not have been able to reach HL. For us, this pre-registration was so greatfully accepted. On behalf of NELL members, I thank Kim and Harbour Lights for this offer.

I know there were other clubs in similar situations. Maybe in the future, registration should not take place on a weekend because of these activity conflicts.

I am so happy to hear that all of you successfully became registered; and for those who are on a waiting list, I am sure you will be accommodated. I know that there are others who would LIKE to be daytrippers, which would open up more rooms.

My husband and I look forward to seeing all of you at Baltimore (his home town); and hopefully being able to meet you in a room set aside for HL clubs, wackos, and newbies. We will be looking for those FLAMES kept alive in Baltimore.

Barbara and Henry Hupp
Ladylightkeeper and Foghornkeeper
Co-Founders of the New England Lighthouse Lovers (NELL)

------------------
ladylightkeeper

ladylightkeeper