As of today, we've filled one coach for the Wednesday New Jersey Tour with 50 lighthouse lovers. Registrations after this will be put on a wait list for a second coach.

7 seats remain on the Maryland tour (Piney Point, Drum Point, & Cove Point) for Thursday.

Only 4 reservations have been made for the Thursday morning Hooper Strait tour. (This is primarily because this tour conflicts with the Maryland tour.)

5 seats remain for the Sunday afternoon Hooper Strait tour and 9 seats remain for the DE/VA tour on the Monday after the reunion.

If you've been thinking about these tours, now is the time to reserve your space.

I do expect that we can fill a second coach for each of these tours. However, I do not think we can provide a 3rd coach because of the logistics of bringing so many people to each stop at one time.

Thanks everybody for your support. I'm looking forward to seeing many old friends from the 1998 tours -- and meeting several people for the first time.

Harbour Lights will be doing another mailing to Reunion Registrants sometime after January 1 and will be including a flyer about the tours then. Those on-line have a few more weeks to register before our off-line collector friends begin signing up.

www.LighthouseKeepers.com/tours/