1. I would like to put faces with names and meet with fellow forum members. The reunions are a great time to be educated about lighthouses. I would also enjoy learning about the process from the development phase to delivery of a finished product on store shelves of HL.

2. Visiting local lighthouses; guest speakers on preservation,lighthouse stories, personal experiences; and hands-on seminars. I think it would be fun to have some our forum people speak about their experiences with lighthouse work over the past years (such as Sean).

3. I love getting a HL of a lighthouse visited while at the reunion. It is always a special remembrance of the fun time spent at the reunion. I like to collect pins and post cards from lighthouses. These could be gift ideas to take home as well. Most of all a lot of great memories.

4. Gathering with people that share your same enthusiasm for lighthouses and collecting HL. Personal experiences related to lighthouses or collecting.

5. I think $350-400 is fair (excluding lodging). I like the idea of multiple choices for lodging with the main activities in a convention hall.

6. Since I don't eat breakfast, I would do away with the formal gathering for breakfast. I would leave this as optional time for people to arrange their own breakfast.

7. I would like to see the reunion be longer. I think 4 days would be nicer. I also enjoyed the add-on trips that John arranged for in Providence. This was a big bonus to the reunion! I would definately participate in these again.