I didn't break the thread' John. Honest. It wasn't me. It must have been the cat. I know it wasn't the dog. It had to be the cat!

Yep. Plans are to leave Kalamazoo on Wed. the 23rd. Hole up in Des Moines 'til Sun then take off for Denver for another layover and San Jose on Sat, Nov 3. For those of you who have friends or acquaintences across my probable route, you might want to give out a warning that Fred is back on the loose. A one state buffer either side should be a sufficient margin of safety. I threw my maps away and will be navigating by the sun so I might stray a little off course ocassionaly.

Have picked up a slight cough, which seems to be going away. Other than that I am feeling like the bottom of a stove. Here in Kellogg country and Tony the Tiger that equates to GR-R-R-EAT.

Bill O, sorry we missed one another. The next reunion could be a long way away (Bill Y sez 28 years, I say 5 years). Guess we'll have to plan on the Atlanta ICE show or a regional or some other event to meet.

Once again guys. thanks for all the good wishes and caring thoughts. Never could have made it without you. Love ya all.

Fred

P.S. COKMPUTER HATES ME. I’ve been trying for three days to make this post. First it wipes out the entire thread. then, it tells me I don’t exist but when I tried to sign back on it told me my name was already in use. Etc. Etc. Etc. Sound familiar. I can’t be the only one.