My heartfelt thanks to everyone who made the scrapbook a reality. A week before the reunion I had my doubts as to whether this project would actually be a success -- had only received information from two clubs and 6 or 7 individual collectors. On Thursday night at the coffee, many of you brought completed pages and/or pictures to complete your page there. Throughout the reunion I kept getting pages/pictures for the scrapbook and finally finished it right before we went down for breakfast Sunday morning. We ended up with 140 pages full of pictures and best wishes from 7 clubs/organizations and over 40 individual collectors representing 20 different states. I owe a special thanks to my daughter Teresa who helped me put a number of pages together, painted the cover and ventured out Saturday morning to get pictures developed so we could include some of the Baltimore reunion in the scrapbook. Also a special thank you to Judy Rath (Sunshine) and Ruth Cooper (Mrs TLC) for all the help they provided during the reunion putting pages together. And to Derith who let us use her room Saturday night to work on the scrapbook.

Darlene