In talking with Tony at St. Augustine, he is a man that would do just about anything to help the collectors and Harbour Lights. I'm sure that individual emails to him would be helpful rather then what is posted on this site. The cost of sending out colored printed copies has increased since the Youngers sent them out so there may be an increase in Membership dues if Tony agrees to start the printed copy again. Would an increase in approx. $6-$8 a year still be worth the printed copy. That would make your membership increase from $39 a year to $45-$47 a year. What say you to this possibility? If you have no problems with this then let Tony know that you would be willing to increase your membership fee to start getting a hard copy again.

This is just a thought on my part and for my part to get back to a hard copy I would be willing to pay the additional fees. I have already told Tony this information. Let him know. He won't bite.

Tony's email is tconstantino@harbourlights.com and his phone number is (207)985-3853.

To activate the email link...

Rich