Max
Yes; That’s the one.
I thought it was John who sprayed it and put the whole package together. I was going to tell the story, but I wasn’t there and couldn’t find it on the forum. Didn’t want to make any mistakes and give out miss-informed information. Since we were asked to make an opinion on the LL129G I thought that we should hear the story about its making.

When it comes to adding the LL129G to the product list I have mixed feelings. Even though it was not officially enacted by Tony or Harry it was put together by John Chidester. At that time John was affiliated with Harbour Lights by being contracted out by Harbour Lights as their Web-master, So in a broad sense LL129G was organized by a Harbour Light member. It was also given out at a special Harbour Light function honoring the Original Harbour Light creator, Bill Younger.

Even though taking a standard issue figurine, spray painting it gold and offering it, as a different issue may not sound official, this similar thing has been done several times in the past by Kim and Harry. The HL 519 had hand painted assorted boat colors by Harry and Kim that made it different from the HL525.
Even the Rose Island’s differences of the HL614 from the HL 616 society piece was hand painted items on and around the the picnic Table.

With all of this in Mind I have no problem of entering the golden LL129G into the product List. What could it hurt?

Max
What do you think?

DANIEL