Good evening all,
I am waiting for the release of the "Product History" update with great anticipation. This is going to be awesome. I have been reading and re-reading the Collectors Guide, which is simply fascinating, while I wait!
I have been trying to put the last four years in some kind of folder, with what has been issued, and came across some problems and questions I hope can be answered.
For clarity, am I right in assuming that a "retired" light is one that the production run is finished, but they are still available for sale by dealers. Does this just apply to Limited Edition only?
Are "Special Editions" such as Collector's Society Exclusives, In-store events or Regional events handled differently? I only say that because, there are quite a few that I have seen with "Timed*" under the Edition column. This has me confused, as to the availability from dealers.
Lastly, the HarborLights.com website seems to need some TLC. I have surfed all over it and really enjoy everything. I am sure it isn't an easy task, but I hope the website can be repaired. Always looking for more information,

Angels Gate