Hey Bob, thanks for bringing back that old thread. I read all the posts in that thread and the linked one in the wee hours. It was like fast-forwarding through the 'rush' of creating, announcing and getting the book published again.

Great memories. Thanks again to Paul and Grace and Don Devine and Tim Aucremann, Daniel Kirsh, Mark Sherman, Rod Watson and the extended Younger family. Thanks to those who provided early input and kept the secret.

My corrected copy has several score of colored sticky tabs on pages that have one or more notes. Sometimes it was simply a typo (only a few of those.) A couple of missing ornaments, a couple of incorrect photos used, sometimes information that previously wasn't available like the "Name a Lighthouse Winner" for the last two years that was offered.

There was a previous thread on the errata with a link. Only a few more have surfaced since that listing. Sandy has been helpful in that area; perhaps she can find that thread.

It was a lot of work and I had a lot of pride in the publication.

I became expert using Adobe InDesign (the software used to do the page composition and layout) and I learned about working with a printer in China.

I can say now "I'm a published author."

In the end, the book may have attracted some new collectors; and it may have revived some who had lost interest. I can't confirm it.

If your original copy is dog-eared; you can probably find a bargain priced one in origianl pristine condition with the original shrink wrap. Check with any Harbour Lights dealer. If they don't have one, they can still order them from HL.