I agree totally with everything that Tim said about John and his efforts. Plus John is the best person to have as your friend. John Chidester is a good man and that explains a lot about what he has done for others. I first found John on line in 96 when he started his website. I was the guy bothering him every day to fix it so I could go there and not crash my computer. I have a Mac and use Netscape for my browser and something in the combination of his site and my computer didn't jive. He worked and worked until he figured it out and fixed the problem for one Hoosier on a Mac.

A lot of people of the core group who met at the AOL chats on Harbour Lights are Cruise Director's and Saints. I used to e-mail the log of the chats to people and of course I had to mail a copy to Saint Rod who didn't belong to AOL but wanted to keep up with what was being discussed. These are the people who have helped John in his efforts to get the information out to everyone about Harbour Lights as well as lighthouses in general. A lot of really good people have joined in on this adventure along the way and a lot of it has to do with John Chidester's leadership. "Sharing" is what it is all about and John Chidester believes in sharing to the Max.

Pablo says, "Thanks for the nice compliment, Tim!" Tim is one of the people who has shared his wealth of knowledge and talent in building this "virtual community".

Paul L Brady

This for you Bob M, it is sunny, 78 degrees on the West side of Indy and I collect Harbour Lights, it just doesn't get any better than that.

Onward to The Land of the Midnight Sun!