Forget the tree, the kids all come home for Thanksgiving and it's their job to put up the tree before I feed them!

I just got done putting up the lights on the eaves of the house. My wife talked me into buying something that nobody in the neightborhood had.

Instead of the icicles, that all you have to do is hang them and they look great, she convinced me to buy the new "swag lights". Don't, if you have anything to do with buying them, get the swag lights. Six boxes, containing 3 strings of swag lights each, took me 16 hours to hang last year. They all had to hang down the same amount and they had to end just in the right place, because of the swags, to look good (according to my wife) and the helpful neighborhood wives. Fortunately, last year when I took them down, I marked where the strings began and ended. This year it only took me eight hours to hang them. I think I'll be one of the ones in the nieghboorhood that leaves them up all year after this Christmas.

Remember, NO SWAG LIGHTS if you smart, or if you have any control over your wives at all. This is advice from a tired man. Please, no offense to any of the ladies on the forum but please have pity on your poor husbands or boy friends.

Rich

Rich