Quote:
Something about responsibility and power going hand in hand - quick Art, a pithy quote

How is that one? (g)

Well, probably not what you had in mind, not too pithy and not very quick at all (a Guy's gotta work *sometime*, ya know ), but if I give ya more than one, does that make up for the other deficiencies?

Responsibility is the price of greatness.
-- Winston Churchill

Responsibility educates.
-- Wendell Phillips

The Buck Stops Here
-- Harry S. Truman

There is no realizable power that man cannot, in time, fashion the tools to attain, nor any power so secure that the naked ape will not abuse it. So it is written in the genetic cards - only physics and war hold him in check. And the wife who wants him home by five, of course.
-- Encyclopaedia Apocryphia

Power corrupts. Absolute power is kind of neat.
-- John Lehman, Secretary of the Navy, 1981-1987

I hate quotations.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

...and my personal favorite (which I think was penned by Thomas Jefferson), goes something like this:

With all these postings, what more is necessary to make us a happy and prosperous people? Still one thing more, fellow citizens -- a wise and frugal Cruise Director, which shall restrain Saints from injuring Wackos, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of the poster the code he has learned. This is the sum of good Fora, and this is necessary to close the circle of our felicities.

(I may have a couple of the words wrong, since I’m working from memory.)

------------------
-Art

-Art