Thanks, Tim. Seems to be working OK. I created a seperate .css file and class name called "rod" on my site to reference to. I noticed originally when I called mine "test" (same as yours), your color scheme took over mine, no matter what colors I specified. The class function must react throughout the remainder of the thread whenever used, even though you called it out on a different post. Probably a priority to the first post's scheme, if using the same name? Pretty cool stuff. I also noticed on yours that the default Forum colors are taking over for your LINK and VLINK scheme, the HOVER and ALINK work OK, but they are not taking over on mine when I use the .css seperate file. Is it maybe just because your href is this page (self), could that be playing games then? Not for sure why. Now if I could somehow get the text to change colors when I mouseover the entire table (like the background does), instead of just when I mouseover directly over the text itself! LOL

That is wild on your color scheme when your ALINK is activated, a mouseover will change it to italic, without changing the size and color back to the HOVER scheme. Wierd stuff.

PS: Anyone reading this thread with Netscape browsers are probably wondering what the heck we are talking about. The effects only work with IE 4.0 and 5.0. Netscape just ignores the effects.
Rod Watson

[This message has been edited by Rod Watson (edited 11-09-99).]