Good Monday Morning!

Please read this very carefully, I am posing so that there is no confusion and you heard it directly from the individual responsible for managing the change!

Effective, 1 March 2008, Harbour Lights will take sales "in house". After evaluating the number of "Active Dealers" and trends in the collectibel business, this is the best way to chart our course for the future.

Before, I go on, this is an opportunity for all of us to thank the legions of Field Sales Repreasentatrives , who have served so well! In fact, better than 50% of the Reps have been with Bill from the beginning! We wish them every success in the future.

Why the change? To allow Harbour Lights to allocate resources to strengthen our Dealer base by offering new incentives and programs. Most importanly we need to attract new Collectors! Finding and cultivating NEW Collectors is a top priority, equally as important is retention of existing Collectors!

Dealers, over the next week, will receive a package outling Dealer incentives and programs, all designed to strengthen their business and work towards increasing traffic in their stores.

This is a bold move to the future!

I will manage the Top 50 Accounts through the United States. My twenty plus years of experience makes my name a familiar one, to most Dealers. Our Customer Service Representatives will assist in the management of the other accounts.

Just so you will understand where we are going - both consumer and trade advertising is back! We are committed to reawaken the Harbour Lights brand!

Is it a move the involoves risk? Of course, all change is risky to use on of my own quotes:
"Success in the future necessitates change in the present!"

Please note: we are already half-way through the development of the 2009 product line!

Questions? Call me 800.365.1219.

AJC