I accept the responsibility and consequences of not having responded to numerous emails about the status of the Lighthouse Stickers projects - from several of the photographers. Not having an answer or an up-to-date reconciliation was the reason, but not a good excuse.

I'm embarassed and sorry that this laundry is getting aired here, but accept the consequences.

Mike, I did remove your page of pictures when you asked, and thought I had removed your six images from the state of Michigan page at the time you requested that months ago. I see that 2 of those images are still showing on the Michigan page - Frying Pan and South Manitou. I'll remove those today. If you see any others, please let me know.

(Mike I didn't respond to your post by email, I did email Gary that I had responded to his post. I figured you both were 'working together' on this and you'd see my response -- which you did.' All photographers will get an email from me with the reconciliation.)

Mike, my incomplete reconciliation (complete through Aug 2005) shows I owe you $2.55 for the use of your 6 images (out of about 800.) Since your images of less-often visited lighthouses are generally not sold unless as part of a complete Michigan or LP or UP set of stickers, I'll send you a MO for $2.55 now and if, in the final reconciliation I owe you more, I'll send an additional amount.

Gary, my August 05 reconciliation shows I owe you $50.20 for use of your images. I'll send you that amount in a MO now and an additional amount of what is due after February 15.

If there are any other participating photographers who would like a MO for the amount due now rather than after February 15 based on the reconciliation I have through August, 2005, I'll be happy to send that now (and any additional amount after final reconciliation). Just email me at chidester@lighthousestickers.com

Gary and Mike, please email me your mailing addresses for the payments.

Joe, your post slipped in as I was drafting this reponse. If you want an interim payment ($13,80), please let me know by email.