Too short a fuse, are you really serious??? Look at the dates in my post and try to say that again with a straight face. I demanded he stop using my trademarked images OVER A YEAR AGO!!!! But I've kept it to myself, I've tried to work with John, and where has it gotten me? Nowhere! John is breaking the law, end of story. (17 USC 504(c))

I think if anything I'm guilty of being far too lenient in that I haven't taken John into federal court (where my attorney told me copyright suits are tried) on it yet. If you think making a civil post on a bulletin board is overreacting in this situation then I guess you're entitled to your opinion, no matter how ludicrous it may seem to me.

I've recieved numerous e-mails and private messages from this board and lighthousing.net, all from photographers saying that they're in the same boat and they're fed up with the way they've been treated. I guess since I'm the one with the backbone to stand up first and make it public, then I'm the bad guy. Well, so be it.

As for John's being too busy for the last 18 months, hogwash. I'm working full time plus in an extremely dangerous and stressful job, plus part time work, plus moving a couple months ago, plus taking care of my wife who is on bed rest because she's pregnant with triplets, plus preparing our house and life for said triplets. Don't you dare talk to me about busy.

I figured I'd get a cool response on this board, but like I said, if I have to bbe the bad guy in order to stand up for everyone else, so be it.

(btw, I still haven't heard a sylable from John, even after all this. Are you still too busy John???)