I keep telling you Wackos that there is a current value guide out there that is published yearly with the prices of retired/active Harbour Lights in there. It contains many listings of collectibles and HL has 4 pages listing the Year of Issue, Issue Price, Retired/Active and the secondary Market Suggested Price. While it's not as good as Rutherford's Book or the Green Book, it still gives you an idea(values are from previous year data) for your collection or insurance purposes.

It is available from Krause Publication for $21.95 and is called the Collector's Mart Price Guide to Contempoary Collectibles and Limited Editions. The current issue is the 2003(8th edition). The 2004 guide is slated for April-May timeframe. The number is 1-800-258-0929. I find it very useful and base the value of my collection on it for my collectible insurance policy.

I went to the Public Library in Ocala and checked it out to see if I wanted to spend the money and was very impressed. This is the 3rd year that I have bought it and I'm planning to buy the 2004 Edition as soon as it is available.

Rich