What John left out of his blurb about uploading images is the one thing that is the single largest problem people have uploading - they try to override what the system wants to do.

What do I mean? The upload page has you 'browse' to the image and double click on it. When you double click on it the location of that image on YOUR computer is put into the box to the left of the browse button. LEAVE THIS INFORMATION ALONE! ! ! People go in and erase everything but the file name. The result is that when you then click on the 'upload files' button the uploader can't find the image on your computer since you erased all the path information telling it where specifically the image was. It will upload an empty file and send you a note that your file was uploaded. You try and link to the image and get the dreaded red x since the file you are linking to has a size of 0 (yes, zero, nada, nothing, zip).

Moral of this story: When the browse function inserts information into the box LEAVE IT ALONE.

And, be sure you write down the name of the file you upload, letter for letter. Case makes a difference, just as it does when you list the email address on the upload page. When you name your files, no spaces or punctuation other than a " - " or " _ " are allowed.

If you goof up the file name that is easy to fix. Whether you can do it or I have to depends on where the goof occured. And, if you forget the names all you have to do is ask - I get a report from the uploader every time someone uploads. (Don't ask, I have no idea why you don't get a report listing the names of the files you uploaded.)