I generally either let things slide or back off entirely, so voicing my unsolicited opinion is not the norm for me. If I'm opening a Pandora's box, sobeit. Maybe it's the downturn in the economy that's prompted people to be so contentious, maybe it's deliberate to get some discussion going on what's been an otherwise quiet couple of months. Whatever it is, it's pushing me away. There's enough negativity in the world in general. Why is it filtering here? Before I back off entirely, I'm giving myself a chance to stay. I really enjoy these forums, I really don't want to move away. However, I really hope the rabble-rousers (sp.?) get a life and change their spots.

Removing the link to Harbour Lights, knowing how many CF sculptures remain, etc.--are these really so important that we waste time expounding on them? If you're p*!?ed about something, take it directly to the source. Maybe the source has viable reasons to do whatever s/he is doing; maybe those reasons are not for general consumption. Maybe it's nobody's business.

I'm off to my gardening--each weed I pull is the hair on somebody's head. If your scalp hurts today, blame it on me--don't start a poll!

Sandy anger anger anger