Sandy made a suggestion in another post in this Forum that we change some of the Titles of the individual Forums and also change some of the Descriptions of the Forums. This will make it easier for both Newbees and Wackos to make their posts in the correct Forum. John asked Sandy to undertake the changes but she felt that she should not undertake the challenge. I volunteered for the job. That being said I would like to get some ideas about:

1. What Forum Names need to be changed or clarified?
2. What Forum Descriptions need to be changed of simplified?
3. What are your suggestion for either the Forum Names or the Forum Descriptions changes?

Please send these suggested changes to me at "flacoastie@worldnet.att.net" and I'll look at them and get back to you if I have further questions. Please send your suggestions to me so I can make a listing to review. You can also post them here if you want to, but, too many cooks ruin the meal. It can get very complicated when there are many ways to word the same idea that's posted and everyone has their favorite phrases that they want used.

I'll give everyone until the 6th of May to respond with their ideas. I'll look at the suggestions and pick the 2 best ideas for all the recommended changes. I'll forward the 2 best suggestions to John with my recommendations as to which one I believe is best. John can then make the final decision. This I think is the best way and the fastest way to reach a decision. Any Forum Names or Forum Descriptions not recommended for change will remain unchanged.

Let's hear your ideas!

Rich