Okay this is why I don't always post:
I always get on this website every day to see what people are saying about all the topics that are listed. However, those of you who have been members for a long time seem to know each other and have a very long personal relationship. Plus you know a lot about the Harbour Lights stuff and lighthouses in general. I don't always post because I feel like I don't fit it with the rest of you who have met each other through events, etc. I am a committed Harbour Lights person and purchase items that are interesting to me. But I feel like I am out of the loop sometimes with the CF. I still will read what everyone has to say, every day... I log on every day. But I feel like I don't have enough knowledge to post when those of you who have been members for SOOO long seem to know each other.

No matter what, I will still view every day what people are saying about the topics because this is THE BEST site there is for info on lighthouses and Harbour Lights.

For example, I just came back from a trip to Florida and Georgia and I used the info from my inquiries to this site to plan my trip. I had a great week - I saw 10 lighthouses and took some great picture (in my opinion, of course). Thanks for all the feedback from folks (November 2008)

docsweetie
From Grandkids: Aka Grandma Lighthouse