Regarding Question No. 4 above,

I continue to post because I like to converse with other forum members that do still post as well as to gather and share the latest information.

I have been around for sometime now, but I can't compare the recent posting traffic with the early CF years. I have noticed that posting traffic has generally gone down in the past 2-3 years, but honestly, I don't see why yourself (Rich) thinks that not many folks are posting. I guess you are right. Perhaps my eyes are blind or as I said, I can't compare with the earlier days.

I continue to post and visit the forums, as well as support its efforts by purchasing both HLCF exclusives. Over the years, I have gathered a "ton" of Harbour Lights information from the forums.

Without having 10-12 HL dealers within my immediate area, like the good ole days of 1998-2001, when I lived in the Washington DC metro area, where would I get the latest HL news? Since I have moved from the DC area several years ago, and the fact that many former HL dealers have gone "POOF", one of the very few places to get the latest HL news is here on the Collectors Forums, unless you search the current HL dealers online.

As long as HL is alive and I continue to collect, I will continue to post....

-Christopher
"CAVR"