ANTICIPATION... title of the old Carly Simon song... nah.... waiting for Kal Color to finish the 4x12 pano print run!

I stopped by there on the way home from work today. Not ready yet. frown Should be tomorrow though!

John, thanks for puttin' in my reservation for #13. Would have been tough to ship that one to Chuck since it won't be making the priority mail trip! laugh

BonnieJean and everyone else, your response to this offer to help out John has been awesome... about exactly what I would have expected from such a great bunch of wackos!

I don't know if it will come to pass or not, but I'm also working with the Pointe aux Barques Lighthouse Society at the moment and there may be a similar fund-raising 4x12 pano print offering through them. Details are being worked out. I'll certainly let everyone know more when the details are finalized. They're working to restore and preserve the Pointe aux Barques Lighthouse up near the tip of Michigan's "thumb" for it's upcoming 150th anniversary in 2007. Support from all lighthouse lovers would be more than welcome!

Gary