A little bit of an update. I got a call from Rich who works at Kal Color about 5:15 this afternoon just before I was about to arrive at home. He was calling to let me know that the first test print was ready for me to proof, so about 8:01 tomorrow morning, I'll take a look at it and see how it looks relative to the guide print that I gave them. Rich said that the paper this particular printer uses has a slightly lower contrast than the guide print that I gave them and that the foreground waves are just a tad darker than my guide print but that the color fidelity is excellent, especially in the sky. Anticipating that, I had bumped up the contrast and brightness a little on the foreground when I created the file that they're printing from, so hopefully, that will have "parked" the print right about where I wanted it. I guess I'll know in the morning.

I'll give everyone an update tomorrow. If Kal Color is working to their usual high standard, I think everyone will be very happy with their print when they get it from John. I also anticipate that I'll have the 100 prints in hand either late tomorrow or Wednesday, so we're on schedule with them going off to John to start distributing them by the end of this week.

Gary