CONGRATULATIONS RUTHIE

As an update, I was at Kal Color today, when they're not open, hanging a photo exhibit in the monthly gallery that they have there in which they showcase work done by their various customers. I think this is the 4th time I've had a display hung there but I've done the Jack Benny 39th too many times... Uhhhhhh what's a camera????

They have composited the image for printing. What they're doing to keep production costs down (and hence proceeds up for John!) is printing two 4x12 images on a single sheet of 8x12 paper. At any rate, what this is leading to is that I should see a proof print tomorrow and assuming that I like what I see on the proof, they'll start printing, probably immediately. In a couple of days I'll sign and number prints until my hand falls off and then the one handed photographer will take them to the post office and they go off to John by insured priority mail, hopefully by about the end of the week!

For my two cents worth on all of this, John, you should probably photograph #1/100 and post it so Ruthie can see her prized #1/100! And best of luck in the lottery drawing for the 10x30, Ruthie!

Gary