There have been several threads going regarding the financial support for the Collector Forums for 2004. I'd like to focus this one on just this topic.

100 individuals purchased a limited edition print of a beautiful Gary Martin print of Grand Haven last year and from the sale of those prints, your Collector Forums were 'kept on the air' (Getting to sound like NPR.)

This year, CF Member Jenifer Selwa has provided an image to be used in raising the funds for the CF.

I've sent out emails to 65 of the 100 who purchased last year inviting their participation again and offering them the opportunity to receive the same number as they did in 2003. So far 43 of those individuals have responded positively.

In the remaining 35 of 100 cases, I either did not have a working email address or could not ID the individual's actual name with their username on the Forums and so could not look up a registered email address.

At this time, we have 57 remaining limited edition prints. If you choose, you can simply donate $10 or $25 towards the Forums' operation for 2004 and NOT receive a print.

You can read about the opportunity drawings, and make a choice on what you'd like to do at this page:

www.LighthouseStickers.com/forums/support_2004.htm

Note that I am using the merchant accounts established at Lighthouse Stickers in order to allow PayPal and credit or debit card payments, but the funds will NOT be used by Lighthouse Stickers but WILL be used for the Collector Forums.

On the linked page, you'll find information and a form to fill out. Fill out the form, indicate which option you want and when you press on the button, you'll be taken to payment options.

I will receive an email with the information you fill out on the form. It is NOT necessary to post a response here.

Thanks again for the support and participation.

We welcome purchases and contributions from our Registered Members and from our 'Silent Partners'. You do not need to be a member to fill out the form on the linked page.