First of all I think the reunion was great and that the HL Family went overboard as has become the Reunion Standard for me.
Thanks!!!! Maureen, Kim, Bill for once again giving back to your Collectors!!!! I always feel like I should write you another check when I leave. If only I were independantly wealthy!! Darn :-)

Things I liked that changed from Reunion One:
1. The added Auction of Reunion Items and Harbour Lights Bloopers & Blunders.
2. The way that door prizes were given out. Much faster than the 1st Reunion and the Best Items saved for last kept everyone on the edge of their seat.
3. The Comedian was great!!!

Things I missed, didnt like or wouldnt like:
1. For the Reunion Attendance to become any larger than this year. Reunion One was the best. This year seemed less intimate and more rushed. I spent less time with my friends. There seemed to be less time to mill about the hotel. Needs to go back to a Friday, Saturday, Sunday Format. Collectors need to make this a vacation. Not a weekend off from work.
2. For the Reunion to move into a Convention Center Atmosphere and have everyone staying at multiple hotels. Multiple meaning more than 2.
3. Don't let the Reunions be hosted by clubs instead of Harbour Lights. Keep it under Harbour Lights Control. Clubs could arrange Lighthouse Tours around the Reunion or any other side trips before and after the Reunion.
4. Would like to see a couple of Previews for the new year like was done at Reunion One.
5. No more Drum and Fife corps indoors. LOUD!

More to come,

Sean