Dennis,

Let me start by saying I'm sorry to hear about that foot of yours. Those are painful problems and I don't blame you a bit for taking off and getting off that foot. Sounds like you did the only thing that makes sense.

Catching up on what we weren't able to talk about at the LHHC&Y 2004 is what these forums are all about.

Unfortunately for some or most of us, it is impossible to attend all the functions we'd like to go to, so the next best thing is to get on the forums and share our experiences with others and others who have gone where we couldn't share their experiences with us. I call it a WIN-WIN situation.

About your camera. I had an Olympus that died on me a few years ago while on a trip to Maine. For whatever reason it locked up and that was it. Fortunately I had a backup, but I did lose the pictures that were in that camera. I sent it back to the factory and they refurbished it for me at practically no cost and it is working fine. That may be an option you want to consider if you kike the camera. That was the case with my Olympus. Small, compact and easy to carry.

Bert

Bert

No mountain is too tall if your first step is belief. -Anonymous