As a collector of Harbour Lights, if an Avery Point piece was sculpted, of course I would buy it.

I would like to commend the New England Club for their work towards preservation. If more people were this dedicated throught the country, just think of the number of endangered lighthouses that could be saved. Way to go New England Lighthouse Lovers!

As for me, with only so much money to go around, I limit my donations to the lighthouses near and dear to my heart, Michigan Lighthouses. There are so many lighthouses in need of funding for restoration, it isn't always possible to give to everyone.

Sometimes, you make and exception, as I did with Tybee. Since the HL Collector's Society was involved, I felt it my duty, being a member, to do my part. I will do the same for any other Society sponsored fund drive. Otherwise, preserving the lighthouses of my home state will get the priority.

The main thing to remember is that it doesn't matter who you donate to, rather that you get involved with the preservation of our beloved lighthouses.

Michigander to the core,

-Todd