Doyne, Cyndi, Mary, Jeff and the Cole’s lake friends enjoying dinner. (Sorry, their names escape me – do believe he is the ‘mayor’ of the community and they came over on their pontoon boat to help provide a pleasant lake cruise for everyone.)

Our table seemed to be a little noisy and was attracting attention, especially from the mayor and his wife who were trying to figure out how much Judy & others had been into the sauce (and they weren’t!) On their trip up, Judy made some statements that didn’t quite come out right, but rather came out reflecting a rather off-beat way of doing things, to say the very least. It was one of those situations where one of them only had to repeat a snippet of the event and they all got to laughing pretty hard, with poor Judy going thru a variety of shades of red. Against my better judgment, I won’t post any of those pictures or a link to the short videos I took. It was certainly entertaining!
One of the evening’s ‘games’ (warped people that Carolyn & Judy are), was the old “let’s decorate some poor person as a lighthouse” event. There were 4 volunteers.
Here is Rex being transformed:

Frank’s group took a little different approach to forming the body of the light:

I think Mary was working overtime to make sure Jeff had a unique appearance, especially the lantern room. Not sure what style that might be:

Scary as it seems, Roy was the brightest of the group in that he convinced his group to go very informal:

Dewey, Louie, Screwey and Chiquita: