Judy has posted several similar images already, but I am posting my version also as they were worked into my storyline. Been a busy week and haven’t had time to work on these. (Took the laptop to work Friday to try and finish up . . .)
For the past 5 years or so, Doyne & Cyndi have hosted the club each summer for a wonderful Grillin’ at their lakeside home. It is very nautical in décor. You know you are at the right place when you see this sign:

The welcoming station, everyone was to be lei’d . . . .

Kat had to try out the photo backdrop. Not sure if Larry is looking at something on the ground or hanging his head in disbelief.

Frank and Edith (the birthday girl) try out the photo spot.

Doyne hard at work grilling chicken. What a beautiful place to set up the grill, overlooking the lake.

As they were heading up to load up their dinner plates, Jeff couldn’t resist the bad example set by Rex, and had to see what she was wearing under the leis. Poor Dani just looks on in disbelief.

Cyndi spent a lot of time working on decorations for the evening, including these great “working” table decorations on the buffet table.

Kate, Dave, Carolyn, Roy and Dani working on loading up their plates. Lots of good eats!