Left to right: Frank, Jodi, MargaretAnn, John (husband of Karen from Florida) and Danni..

Danni showing off the new postcard of the Pierhead Light that her son Tony took the aerial of the light.

First we had a drawing and gave away a bunch of Harbour Lights lighthouses plus some other lighthouse items donated by the Coles including a great Lighthouse cookie jar. The HL's included an original Ocracoke Lighthouse and a New Point Loma Mini lighthouse. Then we had a meeting planning future Club events..

Rex and John weren't made to sit in the corner we just spread out after eating all that food..

Doyne (president) going over the rest of the years events and including plans for next year's Grillin at their home being a Luau. Dave said that I couldn't wear a grass skirt to it!

Cole's Cove Light, Lowell, Indiana

Cole's Cove Light Keeper's House a perfect setting for a gathering of good friends.

Dave seems to really being enjoying the moment, I wish I could remember what was said at that moment since they all seem to be enjoying the moment..

Onward to The Land of the Midnight Sun!