The date of our first organizational meeting is fast approaching -- Sunday, November 8. This is a 6 state club, and we have members signed up so far from NH, MA, CT, and ME. Come on collectors in RI and VT -- let's make it a total regional representation! It's going to be a fun day, lots of camaraderie, trading information on our favorite HL sculptures, looking at photos taken at the RI Reunion, winning a prize or two in some contests, learning who is looking to buy which sculptures, and who has ones to swap or sell. Maybe even a program by a former lighthouse employee if all works well. Then some serious discussions on strategy: how to make this into a top club which can help out with lighthouse preservation projects here in New England; develop an active file of program possibilites using resource personnel here from authors, coast guard, historians; and setting up some great lighthouse outings in a different state each time. We welcome all lighthouse enthusiasts and HL collectors to join. This is a luncheon meeting, so a check for $l6.50 needs to be sent by Oct. 30 to Barbara Hupp, PO BOX 83l, Derry NH 03038. The luncheon is at l2:30 at the Grill 93 Restaurant, Andover, MA, at the River Road Exit 45 off I-93, just a short distance north from I-495. If you are reading this posting, please tell your friends and fellow collectors about this new club. Pass the word and Keep the Flame.

ladylightkeeper