I have been thinking about this idea for a while and have decided to use April as the month to do it.

Starting today, April 1st, I will donate fifty cents (.50) to the restoration of the Pottawatomie Lighthouse for every Harbour Light purchased during the month by a fourm participant.

View the story and lighthouse here:
http://www.lhdigest.com/archives/2000/January_2000/pottaw.htm

Here's how it works: Any time you purchase a new or secondary market Harbour Light during the month of April, send me an e-mail letting me know how many you have purchased. I will keep a running total and at the end of the month I will donate .50 for every purchase, up to $75.00, to the Friends of Rock Island, for use in the continuing restoration of the Pottawatomie Lighthouse.

There is no need to tell me which ones you have bought, just let me know how many. I will trust everyone and will use the honor system in this project. Weekly updates will be posted on the donation status.

E-Mail me with your purchase at:

FFEMTR1@aol.com

Included purchases will include, Limited Editions, Open Editions, and Society Pieces.

Pottawatomie is the adopted lighthouse of the Harbour Lights Collectors Club - Great Lakes District, of which I am a member. This is just one fun way to help raise money for the restoration.

Thanks and Keep the Flame!

-Todd

[This message has been edited by Todd Shorkey (edited 04-01-2000).]