Was just coming to post this! It's a pretty cool contest - neat idea. It was hard to choose, but I think I chose the one that has the most environmental need for a good set of windows.

Windows make all the difference. At Sea Girt, we're nearing completion on a project to replace many of the windows with replicas (many were either non-functioning or badly damaged, so the SGLH Citizen's Committee has been replacing them with ones designed to be exact matches for the originals - but with modern manufacturing standards and materials). It's already helped out a LOT in preventing leaks - leaks that led to the need to replace all the original 106-year-old floor boards and joists on part of the second floor due to rot.

All these lights could use the donation, but whoever wins will get a nice gift. Jeld-Wens are good windows, too (although we're more of Anderson people - I guess it's kind of like Ford families and Chevy families).

BTW, there's only 6 lights in the voting, not 7. Unless something is really wonky with my computer.