Rich
You will have no problem taking your Harbour lights to be signed. I had 12 signed last year.
This is a store event. A very very big store event, that is on the same day as the Lighthouse festible. Good timing wouldn’t you say. I hope Harbour lights does more lighthouse related signings in the future. It is only the regional that you are restricted by a signing voucher. And I think the signing voucher turned into a drawing for the regional event Gold.

Even though most stores ask for a two per person signing. I have always found that I can get a lot more signed if I just be patient. Wait until the crowd dies down and make several trips so that I don’t over whelm them with to many at once.

I checked with customer service and the Old St Augustine isn’t going to ship until end of March. It looks like it will be to late for us auto-shipment people to take our low-number pieces to be signed. I bet you they will have the Old St Augustine there, even if Bill and Nancy have to rent a U-Haul and deliver it themselves.

Daniel

[This message has been edited by Daniel (edited 02-15-2002).]

DANIEL