Roland, if you scroll up you will find the Clark's address on the copy of their "business card" that Bob posted a photo of some time back.

Lockwood (Lucky) Sr. suffered a stroke some time back and isn't doing all that well. His sister Ericka who used to live on her own at the Isle La Motte light fell and broke her hip a few years ago. After rehab she went to live with the Clarks in their home but now she's in a nursing home in Plattsburg, NY. Then just before Thanksgiving Lucky's wife was rushed to the hospital with Spiral Meningitis. Now she's home recuperating from that, slowly. So it's been a pretty tough year on the family. Rob is their only child and is self-employed so it's been quite a hard time for him lately taking care of his folks and not being able to work much.

While our policy here on the forums has always been to exclude donations to owners of privately owned lighthouses I'm sure that if anyone wanted to send them a personal donation it would be appreciated. Not that I'm soliciting for them on behalf of the forums. Any donations would be strictly up to the individual. Just a note to the family expressing them well wishes and appreciation for their efforts in preserving the lighthouses would be a nice gesture.

Rob tried the internet from home for a while without much success, then went to the local library to try but I guess he didn't quite get the hang of it and didn't really have the time to pursue it further. He does know about us so if you do correspond do say that you're a member of the HL Collector Forums and tell him a bit about yourself.