Well, I can't add anything new. I'd always loved miniatures, history and the sea, so when I received a Lighthouse Depot catalog and saw the Harbour Lights section, I was hooked - all three interests combined! I've always lived on a limited budget, so I ordered Point Isabel (near where I grew up) and Bolivar Point (near where I have lived most of my life). They were GLOW's - didn't know the difference back then! frown (Eventually, I made up for that and bought the LE's). Then, I found a wonderful local dealer - on my way home from work - so I made it a point to stop several times a week. By the time Bill made his visit the following year, I was collecting those that, to me, were more esthetically beautiful, had wonderful histories (great children's stories as compiled by Cheryl Roberts, for example) and/or were HAUNTED! eek As I now know, many, if not most, are considered to be haunted - can't collect them all, though. Point Lookout (my avatar,in case you didn't know), is considered by some to be the most haunted light in America. Since then, I have also tried to collect those from each area I visit. Space and money are always issues for me - as they are for many of the rest of you. smile

beachcomber