Hey Joanne,
Shouldn't this now be moved to Forum about these Forums?

Hey Sam,
Did anyone contact you directly regarding your post? Has anyone offered to help you out in your request?
To be honest, if I posted a topic and felt it was being made "light of" or not replied to as I thought it should, and if the software allows me to, I would be inclined to remove it also. I really thought that just the topic's moderators had that ability to do so. (and John... of course...)

The only problem I see with you removing the topic is that there was a similar request made from another person and now the request is gone and they have no say in the matter. Did you contact them and advise them of your decision so that they might repost the requesst?
I hope this matter doesn't stop you from posting here in the forum... or stop making sincere request from other Wacko's. Just look how the postcard exchange got started... by a simple and sincere request.

The product Bill sells and that we buy is top quality... and so are the Wackos here in the forum. Some might use it as a sounding board, and I might now agree to some rules that are in place, but the main purpose of these forums are the sharing of ideas and knowledge of what we all care about... Lighthouses.

Now Sam, if you've read this all and I haven't made you mad or upset or whatever.... Hey friend, give me a call.. cause I for one am taking my wife to the reunion and I hadn't planned on getting the max number of pieces (2 each) and since I've found out I can make changes to that fact, maybe I can help you out. Yes there are some that will recoup the cost by selling them... and I might sell one or two also... But since Cindy and I can get 4... that leaves one more I could get and maybe make a new HL friend by doing this deed.