Good Tuesday Afternoon!

If anyone tells Harry I posted this, I will deny it! If someone does call or write Harry and I find out who the individual is - you will be sorry! "Hell hath no fury like a Director of Sales and Marketing scorned!"

Here is your opportunity to help me! Harry will be here , in about two weeks to begin the formation of the 2009 line. I usually have a list of Rep requests but will not have one for 2009. So I need your help!
I will not go to the Keeper's Forum to read ong lists. If you email me with your recommendations - FOUR to a Collector of Lights you would like to see in our 2009 lineup! I'll do the hommework and research the history and make a presentation!
I need the name of the Lighthouse and the state it is in! Remember NO MORE than FOUR per Collector and it has to be emailed to tconstantino@harbourlights.com and yes, there will be a prize for those whose recommendations become reality!

Remember no more than four and to my office email tconstantino@harbourlights.com

Here is something to consider - this Light(s) has to have universal appeal not just your personal interest but the interest of the collecting community!