I know I'm new here, but since I used to live on the North Carolina Outer Banks, halfway between Bodie Island and Currituck Beach Lights, I'm going to give you my list for "Fab Four" anyway.

1. Cape Romain, SC There are two lights on the Island. The old and the new tower are still both standing. Even though both are out of service. Would make another Cape Henry, as the lights are side by side.

2. Sapelo Island, GA Would make a great "then and now," however this outcome is much better than Morris Island. The light was restored and relit last year after being out of service since 1905.

3. Any Florida Reef light. Fowey Rocks, American Shoal, etc... I just love the open steel frame style lights.

4. Oak Island NC I know it's really just a grain shilo with a light at the top, but it's the only active light in North Carolina, that hasn't been done. I need all the lights form my home state!!!!

There you have it. I know the Florida reef lights are on many lists, but I don't remember seeing any of the others.
Weasel58

Eric